A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Friday, May 23, 2008

I think I have developed...

...superpowers? No, I have not been on a Heroes marathon that resulted in hallucinations, if thats what you think.

I recently realised, if I concentrate real hard and close my eyes (holding my Japanese dictionary), I can actually, really, listen to my neighbours crystal clear. What she did today, what time she came home etc. Could this be a sign of superhearing powers!?





...oh wait. Its the superthin walls and superloud bitch next door.

3 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

LOLL we should invite ssk over, make her wait for food just to give your neighbor a taste of REAL NOISE!!

May 24, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Aisukuriimugaru said...

I is so proud of yew...

:D

May 26, 2008 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger zan said...

annie: WATASHI WATASHI!!!! HOSHIIIIII!!!!! *smacks*

aisukuriimugyaru: im proud of myself too!

May 26, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home