A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weekends...

...aren't what it used to be anymore. :(

What I used to do during weekends was hanging out (at 1U or Laundry most of the time to check out my 2 hotties LOL. u know who they are sandy ;D) till wee hours or until I get the ever-so-popular "call from mummy" about how late it is or "do you know what time it is" or "do you plan on coming back?"...in which those questions do not actually have an answer because if I do tell her the actual time I'd get yelled at for being smart and if I really do not plan on going home that night...I knowwhat'll happen the next day. Anyways my point is how I don't do anything on weekends anymore...when I don't have anyone to call me to ask about the time!

Most of my weekends are spent by me getting up in the afternoon, lazying around, cooking instant meals to eat while watching my TV shows then that's it. In case of times where exams are near (like now) I'll add in some studying but other than that its still the same thing. I call this the "out of pajamas into pajamas" weekends. Cus when I wake up and laze till evening, I know I won't be going out so why bother dressing up. Just shower and get back into nice warm PJs. I supposedly got a part-time job on the weekends but seeing how the guy has screwed us over 2 weeks in a row, I'm in doubt whether I got the job or not.

So there, my weekly-weekendly great adventure. Not that I'm complaining that life here sucks, I really enjoy it here and I think my liver would survive another 5 years since I moved here, and noone to wake me up every Sundays. But I guess without anyone nagging at me I got a whole lot more lazier. If only the shops/bars/pubs/malls in Japan doesnt close so early or wipe me out of my monthly allowance life would b perfect. Throw in a car (with Sandy in it) that doesn't run out of fuel as a bonus and I'm in paradise.

So now excuse me while I get into another pair of pajamas for the day.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bimbo. we have the same slightly depressing part of life. Malls here closes at 5 and nothing open on weekends. My entertainment is now going to the gym. at least im healthier than you. hhehehehehe....Seh lat.

December 17, 2007 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger zan said...

hor reh...i CYCLE everywhere. and its free...HAH! it closes at 5? tht realllly sucks.

December 19, 2007 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Shit uve made me depressed now...I have pretty interesting and drunk weekends here but i miss the laundry and shopping days. Gosh Im not gonna see you for ages and its driving me mental...imgonna try come in march...haha! we'll see how that goes. I miss u baby boo

December 21, 2007 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger zan said...

awwww i thought u hated laundry! i miss sitting at the bar getting free cokes or checkin out manager dude. hehehe man u have to come in march! it won't be fun if you're not here when i'm back! who else would go to blook with me after someone died from a burglary in front of the shop!?

December 21, 2007 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

hahaha....miss poh kong u mean...well shopping is close to my heart...comes right after god most of the time.hehe....gosh BLOOK prob close down thanks to us..

December 23, 2007 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger zan said...

we made lotsa friends at blook. even that shop owner at 1U's outlet. she thought we were having a hose party. LOL. hey y aren't u online anymore!?

December 25, 2007 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home