A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I decided my future through...

Wikipedia.

I'm serious. No shit. I wikipediaed "Game designer" and it requires alot of writing. Most game designers have a cert or something in writing and has nothing to do with art. So ytf game DESIGNer? Why not Game Writer or Game Thinker or Game Planner? OK Game Thinker sounds dumb but game DESIGNer just gives the wrong impression. At least to me it does. It took me 7 years to realise that.

So...I have decided to be a character designer! I know that can't go wrong.
Character + Designer = character designing.

Only reason I'm writing this is to avoid studying for my test tomorrow. Both are unavoidable but I like avoiding them because I'm a licensed procastinator and my mother knows it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

ure a cutie la...i miss u babes...cant tahan already!! We totally need to meet up! Am i still ure bestfriend?:P

January 12, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Kon :P

Do you know who this is? Your most annoying ex-classmate is visiting :P How have you been? Lost contact with you for a year and I found your blog suddenly through Lynndy's.

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon~

BTW, if you still remember your PS2 controller, it died last month and I'll get u a new one if you ever come back ^^''

January 17, 2008 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger zan said...

sandy: I MISS U TOO! yes u r still my best friend. ure getting the BM sticker if i ever get married! hahahaha!

jakk: OMG i thought u got lost somewhere n didnt know how to come back! lol dont worry bout the controller yet. i stole kit wai's so u should get him a new one instead :P

January 20, 2008 at 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey zandra, what's your gtalk address? Did you change it? Well I changed mine, and your status is forever offline even when you're still on the list o_o you BLOCK ME ISSIT!?

Anyway, if you wan you can add mei again :P it's :

mikami.kentarou@gmail.com

January 22, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Can u fucking blog if ure gonna take this space on the web??? :P

January 28, 2008 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger zan said...

sandera: dude chill. didnt know u had some shares with mr.worldwideweb.

March 6, 2008 at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home