A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Saturday, January 5, 2008

First post for the year!

Woohoo....

Happy New Year.

...

I actually did something for New Years! I got a job at the bank, built a whole lotta houses and almost became a millionaire! While sipping on a cocktail! Ok...I was playing Monopoly (pronounced meh-noh-peh-lee acc. to Annie) while sipping on a cocktail...and forced to be the banker and was accused of embezzlement. So that's basically what I did on NY's, hotpot + alcohol + Monopoly. Sadly I didn't get drunk. Just couldn't count my money right.

Since EVERYONE seems to have a 2008 resolution I decided to make one. I know it won't work but wth.

1. Import a BBgun to shoot at the neighbour's kids when they start bouncing their ball against my back wall during the weekends.
2. Try and get a part-time job that doesn't blow me off every week one day before the job.
3. Play with snow
4. Meet up with Sandy. OMG it's been too long! (btw when is your graduation?)
5. Get in a fckin relationship. (this is one resolution that never happens!)
6. Cook better
7. Start practising my art since it's going down the drain
8. Save more money
9. Pass the 日本語能力試験 Level II and actually sit for the 日本留学試験
10. Go Huis Ten Bosch and Tokyo
11. Try out an onsen...maybe
12. Check out Tokyo Game Festival this year
13. Sleep on a hammock

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

graduating in dec, in a year la...OMG i miss u!Like seriously!!! I cannot imagine how much im gonna talk when I see you. Remember how every morning when you come pick me up, ill be talking non stop...thats just a day of stories. How the fuck am i gonna handle a year??hehe....i wanna come home in april...when are u leavving malaysia?

January 6, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger zan said...

aiyaaa buddy! i'm leaving in april la! probably early april so u better be back SOON like capital S O O N!

January 7, 2008 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger annie said...

im amazed u even made a list!! and even more i agree to half of those things.. esp the one where it says 'cook better'...
coz u know next year it'll just be me n u n u n me, so i better hope it won't be just me n me cooking but u n me cooking together!! and no. 9.. the one abt passing u know what and actually sit for u know who! i mean what... but yes thats indeed top of the list right! since its number 9 n all... its gotta be REALL important.. anyways.. positive thinking deshou! thats the typa ppl we are n we sure do a great job at it!! anywho, i bet on yamas irregular n useless little toe that you're sleeping ur ass off instead of doing kanji!! which reminds me i hope u get my msn msg coz its quite important! jya tootaloo...

January 8, 2008 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger zan said...

it just shows how bored i am. well for all you know it might be me n me doing the cooking! that is if u actually dare to leave me in the kitchen alone. and yama has to cut off his irregular useless toe because i WAS doing kanji!!! i am a MAJIME gakusei. self-proclaimed one at least.

January 8, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home