A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I is for Greedy...

...and yes I can spell. (to sandy if you're reading this)

No thanks to Sandera talking about food with me made me made this list. Thats a whollotta mades. Anyways I'm making a list of food I wanna eat when I'll be back in March!!! I quote a friend who said I would "Roll back home" in March because of winter but I think I'd be rolling back to Japan in April instead....or I might just roll both ways.

1. Fatty Crabs!!!! (bcos Sandy said fatty n the first thing I thought of was this)
2. Cheese Crabs and mantaos!!!!! mmmm.....
3. Taiwanese beef noodles in SS2
4. the night market food in paramont
5. any mamak stall esp in SS15 (Selva's + Darus)
6. Hokkien noodles from Uptown
7. alchohol
8. William's :D

and I can't think of anything more. Anyone who's reading this and plans to take me out for FOOD, please cross out Sushi King, Genki Sushi, Mr. Teppan, Sakae Sushi, Kiku Zakura or any of resemblance to those outlets in your list...if you have one. I know this entry makes me sound like a pig but what do you expect when you only have 6 pieces of inari from Nakamura in winter! The other pigs got to the discounted unagi sushi before me. :(

p/s: to rina, didn't know you actually read my shit! I feel honored.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

u forgot keropok lekor, chicken wings from puchong, tandoori from cyber, tom yam from yaya, kajang satay....i know im driving u nuts, but im going back after u so gotta rasa sakit a bit la

December 1, 2007 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, and actual update!!

u also forgot BKT! and the rest of the list has been listed down by sandybrandysugarcandywahsodandy

December 12, 2007 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

dei!!! is ure blog parent of the deco or wat...update la

December 13, 2007 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home