A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Curry Fireflies

You Are 60% Slacker

You are a bit of a slacker - though you can pull it together and live a somewhat normal life.
If you're young, this is probably phase you'll outgrow. And if you're already grown up, you need to get off the couch a bit more!


Thats more than 50% of an average person so hell yeah! I'm a slacker!

I ate curry at an Indian restaurant in Japan. In Japanese you'd say its ぜんぜんからくない! Why do they even bother calling it curry when it isn't an ounce spicy? They use pepper instead of chillis!!! Eating there reminded me alot of home like when I was bumming in Cyber, me and Sandy would chill at the mamak downstairs with teh ais and roti canai + tandoori (i'm making myself hungry typing this) while I watch the mamak workers checkin her out. Also reminded me of my after working hours where me and some friends at work have dinner at the nearby mamak place where I made the waiters call me "boss". It was a nice feeling eventhough I practically forced them to say it.

I also saw fireflies for the first time in my life! I'd actually enjoyed it if my damn contact lenses weren't so friggin dry and made me 40% blind.

And I am 70% behind schedule in studying yet doing nothing about it. Yayness.

Oh, and I just moved my blog from LJ. Might've should've mentioned it at the beginning of the post.

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

but u must agree the naan was good huh... was even yummier with indian guy staring at us nonstop... asking lame questions and almost trying to speak english.. shika2 took my lighter... n i just did the dummest thing in the world... thinking there might be the slightest chance i could lite it on my hot plate electric stove n turns out all i got was burning smell..... GAYNESS

June 21, 2007 at 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home