A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I really dread this...

So I did it. I sent a sorta informal letter to this company that I reaaaally want to get in and in my Enid Blyton mind, I keep thinking I'm gonna get the job since I can speak both Japanese and English but when I shut Enid out, I just know I'm gonna be rejected. I've been putting off sending this email about the job enquiry because if I do get rejected it means I have to go through the tedious process that every other Japanese go through: job interviews. It's one hell of a process. I'll blog about the things you have to go through (and the inconvenience) one day. I'm so scared I'm gonna get rejected. Please don't reject me **********!

On a side note, I put my name down for Namco-Bandai and Capcom's job orientation. Yes, we have to go for the orientation BEFORE applying for the real thing to know what you're gonna get into. I DID say tedious before, didn't I.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Good luck darl!

It always works out, sometimes it just takes a lil more time and patience

Miss u bana!

January 25, 2010 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger zan said...

Thanks bestie!

I wish it'd work out. I still haven't got a reply and I'm starting to wonder if I'll even get any!

January 27, 2010 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

If you dont, there is a place called 'next' to home-get a job in spore!

=D

February 21, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home