A rant a day keeps everyone away...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Osaka here I come...maybe?

Getting into college in October...yayness! Problem is college is in Osaka, and doesn't help that its in a the heart of Osaka, meaning housing there will cost a bomb, meaning no more waking up one hour before class and walking down the street and still be on time, meaning I have to go through rush hour on the trains every morning. Well, I did always love city life, but definitely with a car. Well, maybe I can use this chance to finally get on the "ladies train" that I hear so much about. I've rode on one but it wasn't peak hour so it was just a normal train/carriage/whatever you call a part of a train.

So, list of things that will happen and things I need to do:
1. Orientation starts on 1st of October
2. Japanese classes finish on the 26th of September
3. Need to move out completely from my current place on 30th of September
4. Need to find a place in Osaka before I actually can do list items no.1-3
5. Try to figure out my finances since I kind of blew most of my pay on my trip to Tokyo
6. Endure part-time job till September the 10th
7. Wait for House season 5 on the 19th of Sept. (ok not so important but i just watched the season 4 finale and got teary :P)
8. Hope to go home for winter vacation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u need to blog.
i need to know whats going on in ure life.
and i do not chat.

:)
sasndy

November 30, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home